You can pay using the Canadian payment system called Interac (often called "e-transfer" or "ETF"). All Canadian banks use this system.
You can always pay in cash at one of our offices.
Main office location:18 King Street East, Suite 1400Toronto, ONM5C 1C4
Please always e-mail us
before you head out.UPDATE: All our offices temporarily do not accept visitors due to COVID-19.
You can pay by credit and debit cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and UnionPay.
Please click on the button below and complete the payment.
When done, please e-mail us the screenshot with the Transaction ID
, so that we can start working on your translations while the money is still on the way.
- Go to your online bank.
- Select Interac e-transfer. The link should be under "Pay Bills & Transfer Funds" or "Move Money".
- Click on "Send Money with Interac eTransfer".
- Add a new recipient by filling in the form:
- Recipient e-mail:
- Recipient phone number:
- Recipient name (if required): Translation Agency of Canada
- Comments: your e-mail address
- We have the auto-deposit set up, but if a Security Answer is required, please use: translation
We accept payments by cheques or money orders written to the name of:
Translation Agency of Canada
Mail them to the following address please:
18 King Street East, Suite 1400
You can do a money transfer to our bank account.
Bank: RBC Royal Bank of Canada
Account Number: 1062587
Transit Number: 06722
Institution Number: 003